A Dublin Barman has given the world insight into how to make the Perfect Irish Coffee!
Gareth’s Top Tips for the Perfect Irish Coffee:
- Heat your glass, it stops your drink from going cold!
- Make sure the sugar is well dissolved in the coffee — check the bottom of the glass for granules.
- One measure of whiskey is plenty — but make it an Irish measure!
- Be gentle with the cream. A light whip is all you need to layer it on top.
- Pour the cream over the back of the spoon (yes, we noticed Gareth used the front, but he’s a pro!).
- Top off with a little sprinkle of chocolate.
- Take a little sip and enjoy!
Watch the full video below: