Submit an article to our site
If you are passionate about Ireland and are interested in writing articles that will inspire others to explore the island of Ireland, then we would love you to send us an article. If your article meets the requirements, we will publish it with credit to you and your blog. Almost all published articles are read by thousands of people.
If this is of interest to you, please send us an email to email@example.com. We will let you know more information about the layout, theme and style of our most successful articles.
Fancy a paid position?
Role: Freelance Article Writer
Are you interested in creating content for a well-known Irish tourism website and have your work distributed to over 300,000 people on social media? If so, this is the opportunity for you! This role will require you to write great content for this site.
- Proficient English language skills: at least a B at Junior Certificate/GCSE or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge and passion for the island of Ireland.
- To be interested in inspiring others to travel to Ireland’s best places.
The job duties:
- Submit a number of articles per month (there is no minimum/maximum but we suggest at least five).
- Content is to be submitted online, there is no requirement to commute.
- Only written content will be required, you will not need to provide photos.
- There are no rules or working hours as long as you produce good content that will inspire people to travel to Ireland!
The application process:
- You will be asked to write one article which you think would perform well on our site.
- We will send you the layout and all the details about the article in an introductory email.
- The first article is simply an assessment and is unpaid.
How you will be paid:
- You will be paid per article at an agreed rate on a freelance basis.
- Payments will be made into your Bank/PayPal account within one week of your article going live.
How to apply:
- To apply for this position or for any queries about this role, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.