If you’re one of our frequent visitors, you’ll agree that Ireland boasts a huge amount of beauty.
With its picturesque and authentic countryside, it’s no surprise that Ireland is considered one of the world’s favourite destinations to get married.
It’s home to a number of stunning wedding venues for grand celebrations and offers beautiful scenery for the more quaint and unique of weddings.
Considering the planning efforts and money invested into weddings these days, photography doesn’t fall short as a priority for most.
Georgia, photographer and videographer at GMG Photography, offers services for both family events and weddings.
Whether it’s a small party, engagement or wedding, Georgia creatively captures those special moments of yours.
She offers these services at an affordable price compared to her competitors too (winner!)
The following shot is from one of her engagement shoots which we think looks pretty magical:
By now, you’re probably wondering how we know Georgia. We’ve worked with her ourselves on a few travel projects around Ireland. She’s been practising the art of photography for a number of years as a hobby and we’ve been blown away by some of the photos she’s captured for us in recent months.
Originally from London, she’s now based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. We continue to look to her for photography, videography and creative inspiration.
Check out these beautiful photos she took at one of Northern Ireland’s best wedding venues, Mount Stewart.
How Can Georgia Help When You Visit Ireland?
Whether you’ve chosen Ireland as your wedding venue or honeymoon destination, Georgia can capture those memories for you with the following options:
- Fun and vibrant Hen or Stag Shoots before you say I do.
- An Exciting Engagement Shoot to celebrate the beginning of your adventure.
- Creative Wedding Photography or Videography to cherish your special day.
- A beautiful Honeymoon Shoot to mark the beginning of your journey as Mr & Mrs.
Read on to find out how you could be in a chance of WINNING a FREE Engagement/Honeymoon shoot.
Photography and Videography are both creative forms of storytelling. One of the main things we love is the candid nature of Georgia’s style to achieve this. She’s an extremely accomplished and dedicated artist. Her ability to capture her subjects is second to none.
A pleasure to work with, she will make any client feel at ease, which is why her photos and videos are so impressive and applaudable.
After working with her ourselves here at Ireland Before You Die, we have no reservations about recommending GMG Photography to you.
GIVEAWAY: For a Chance to WIN an Engagement or Honeymoon Shoot in Ireland
We’ve collaborated with GMG Photography to offer you the chance of winning a FREE Engagement or Honeymoon Shoot in Ireland.
Christmas is just around the corner so it is. Pick from our Top 10 Romantic Destinations to have your love story documented by Georgia.
To enter, fill in your details in the form below. The winner will be announced on the 1st December 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
- The GIVEAWAY is open to anyone over the age of 18, and will be promoted on Facebook and Instagram.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 30th November 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Enter the GIVEAWAY using the form above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The prize is (your choice of) a FREE engagement or honeymoon shoot in one of the ten locations provided. Shooting dates are subject to availability and you must cover your own travel expenses. All photos will be provided in a digital format on USB within 4 weeks after the shoot.
- Winners will be chosen on 1st December 2018 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by GMG Photography.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner of when and where the shoot will take place.
If for any reason, the winner is unable to make the photo shoot, they must notify The Promoter of cancellation at least one week prior to the agreed date.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ireland Before You Die & GMG Photography and not to any other party.