Are you interested in working as a freelance travel writer for a well-known Irish tourism website with a following of over 400,000 people on social media?
Are you interested in creating content for a well-known Irish tourism website and having your work distributed to over 400,000 people on social media?
If so, this is the opportunity for you! The Freelance Travel Writer role will require you to write great content for this site.
- Proficient English language skills: at least a B at Junior Certificate/GCSE or equivalent
- A good knowledge of and passion for the island of Ireland
- An interest in inspiring others to travel to Ireland’s best places
- A knack for writing engaging content
The job duties:
- Submit an agreed number of articles per week (at least five).
- Content is to be submitted online; there is no requirement to commute.
- Only written content will be required; you will not need to provide photos.
- There are no rules or working hours as long as you consistently produce good content that will inspire people to travel to Ireland!
The application process:
- You will be asked to write one article that you think would perform well on our site.
- We will send you the layout and all the details about the article in an introductory email.
- If we feel that your article is of publishable quality, we will then publish it to our site and share the article to over 400,000 people on our social media accounts. We will also pay you for the article.
- If it performs well (based on page views and social media engagement), you will be offered a position as a freelance writer on our team.
How you will be paid:
- You will be paid per article at an agreed rate on a freelance basis.
- Payments will be made into your Bank/PayPal account within one week of your article going live.
How to apply:
Please fill in a little bit about yourself below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- You can also apply for this position by emailing us: [email protected]