1. Ireland’s tallest building is here, The Obel Tower, which is a 28-storey residential tower and an adjoining six-storey office block.
2. C.S Lewis was born here, and the nearby countryside helped inspire The Chronicles of Narnia.
3. Led Zeppelin gave their anthemic Stairway to Heaven its live debut here, at the Ulster Hall in March 1971.
4. Belfast used to have a castle in the middle of the city centre, and ships in the middle of the high street.
5. Belfast‘s Albert Clock tower is sinking – it leans by four feet.
Page 1 2