Cork is a county in Ireland. Here are ten facts you probably didn’t know about ‘The Rebel County’.
1. Cork Harbour is said to be the second largest natural harbour in the world, after Sydney Harbor in Australia.
2. Cork City is the third largest city behind Dublin and Belfast.
3. County Cork is the largest county in Ireland.
4. Cork has the oldest Yacht Club in the World founded in 1720
5. The first Potato in Ireland was planted here by Sir Walter Raleigh, near his home in Youghal, Cork, around 1588.
Page 1 2
We take our photos with this camera: Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera - Click here to view
Share this article: