Ten facts you didn’t know about Ireland’s capital city…
1. Dublin has the youngest population in all of Europe. Approximately 50-percent of the population is less than 25-years of age.
2. The City of Dublin contains 666 licensed pubs.
3. Dublin’s oldest known pub is the Brazen Head, established in 1198 AD as a coach house.
4. There are 10-million pints of Guinness produced daily in Dublin.
5. Dublin is an Old Irish Gaelic phrase that translates to “Black Pool”
Page 1 2
We take our photos with this camera: Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera - Click here to view
Share this article: