Freelance Article Writer
Are you interested in creating content for a well-known Irish tourism website and having your work read by thousands of readers? If so, this is the opportunity for you! This role will require you to write great content for this site.
- Proficient English language skills: at least a B at Junior Certificate/GCSE or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge and passion for the island of Ireland.
- To be interested in inspiring others to travel to Ireland’s best places.
The job duties:
- You will be required to submit at least three quality articles per week.
- You do not have to live in any region of Ireland or the UK as all your work will be submitted online.
- You do not need to provide your own images for articles, just written content.
Although this role is unpaid, if your writing is of a high standard, you will considered for a paid position as soon as it becomes available.
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an impressive and creative piece of written work of your own entitled, ‘Why should Ireland be considered a place to see before you die?’ (please write no more than one A4 word document, font size 12).