Freelance Article Writer
Are you interested in creating content for a well-known Irish tourism website and having your work read by thousands of readers? If so, this is the opportunity for you! This role will require you to write great content for this site.
- Proficient English language skills: at least a B at Junior Certificate/GCSE or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge and passion for the island of Ireland.
- To be interested in inspiring others to travel to Ireland’s best places.
The job duties:
- You will be required to submit at least three quality articles per week.
- Content is to be submitted online, there is no requirement to commute.
- Only written content will be required, you will not need to provide photos.
- There are no rules or working hours as long as you produce good content that will inspire people to travel Ireland!
How you will be paid:
- If your writing is of a high standard, you will be paid for each article you write.
How to apply:
- To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com.
- Please also include an article (written by yourself) which you think would perform well on our site.